Era Living is seeking?a part-time Line Cook to become the newest member of our Culinary Services team located in our Aljoya Mercer Island Community, Mercer Island, WA.
The Receptionist ensures the main console is attended at all times, answers and directs calls, as well as greets visitors and residents warmly and guides them appropriately. This position also provides clerical support as assigned.
The Cook will?prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and recipes, ensuring that each resident has a memorable dining experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Culinary knowledge & ability to perform routine food service functions.
- Previous cooking experience and formal certification preferred.
- Current Food Handler Card (or ability to obtain upon hire).
- Ability to follow directions and communicate in English.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and
outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted?#4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter?s) and?Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).