The Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Northgate is searching for a?Director of Sales?to lead and direct the sales efforts and initiatives to help achieve our goal of delivering?an?outstanding guest experience and financial profitability.??????
?The?Hampton Inn & Suites?is?located in the Northgate area, off the I-5, with easy access to Northgate Mall and minutes from the heart of downtown Seattle and the University of Washington. The Hotel boasts 167 rooms along with a state of the art fitness room and indoor swimming pool.?
?Essential Responsibilities and Duties:?
Develop and solicit business from all markets to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable hotel operation.?
Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic?partners,?and?participate in key organizations as recommended by management.?
Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.?
Develop and conduct persuasive sales presentations to prospective clients; meet with and entertain clients, which may require travel, and internally promote hotel programs.?
Coordinate ongoing research of the travel industry to detect market trends and related information for development?of new marketing strategies?and make recommendations to improve potential from various markets.?
Perform other duties as assigned by the?General Manager or?Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing.?
?The Hampton Inn & Suites is part of The Hotel Group portfolio, a legacy hotel company established in 1984, operating approximately 15 unique hotels with opportunities for career growth and advancement.?
?What?Do We Offer??
- Competitive Compensation
- ?Paid Sick and Vacation
- ?Paid Life Insurance
- ?Employee Assistance Program?
- 6 Paid Holidays?
- Career Growth Opportunities/Manager Training Program??
- A Team Driven Culture?
- Reduced Room Rates throughout?the?Hilton portfolio?
?Who Are We Looking For??
- A minimum of four years hospitality management experience.
- ?Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- ?High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College coursework in related field is helpful.?
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills.?
- Familiarity with the regional market preferred but not required.?
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with potential nights, weekends?or holidays.?
The Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race color, national origin, disability, religion, age, sex, veteran status or other classifications protected by law.??