Production Shift Leader ?
Our food manufacturing client is actively seeking a Production Shift Leader in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP?s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Describe to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Administer work direction and training to all CDHC employees.
- Complete routine line tours to ensure equipment and line is running efficiently.
- Ensure paperwork and data input into the computer system is accurate.
- General cleaning of equipment and maintaining good housekeeping throughout the department per the daily sanitation checklist.
- Implement CIP duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time