We have an immediate opening for a part-time FEMALE Club Attendant/Janitor. We are looking for someone with flexibility to work as needed. Responsible for completing assigned work as per daily checklist requirements including but not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the FEMALE locker room at all times
- Launder towels for athletic facility
- Vacuum floors, furniture, and other surfaces
- Dust and polish surfaces such as blinds, woodwork, lighting fixtures
- Wax and Mop floors
- Shampoo carpets
- Clean/disinfect floors, surfaces and fixtures including restrooms and locker rooms
- Wash windows
- Remove garbage
- Restock supplies, including towels, paper products, dispensers
- Assist with snow removal from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals. Assist with leaf removal as needed.
- Mix and prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Prevent, correct, and report safety hazards
- Other cleaning duties as assigned
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to organize work flow on a daily basis
- Manual dexterity and ability to operate cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, carpet extractors, etc.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of unbalanced weight regularly
- Understand proper use of various cleaning materials and equipment
- Ability to be on your feet for most of the shift
- Positive attitude; takes pride and ownership in job
This position has frequent contact with members and employees. Part of job performance requires a positive attitude and a real commitment to competence, job knowledge, pride, professional appearance, courtesy and extra effort.