Be a part of something revolutionary!
At sweetgreen, we believe in quality ingredients - and not just for our food.
Every great team is led by a great leader. You lead enthusiastically, with a focus on exceptional customer service and results. Your responsibilities include everything from mentoring team members to managing all front and back of house operations to architecting the ultimate customer experience. You are a quick thinker, a problem solver, a skilled communicator and a world-class motivator.
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with sweetgreens core values and culture.
- Proactively attracting, identifying, and hiring team members that embody the sweetgreen profile and have the ability to grow within the organization.
- Successfully and consistently communicating team wins, priorities, best practices and operational changes to deliver brilliant execution.
- Connecting with the local community by executing sweetgreens local marketing and community involvement initiatives.
- Serving as a role model for high quality, hands on, floor management - including effective deployment of labor to maximize throughput.
- Delivering store sales and financial objectives by removing any barriers to success.
- Scheduling daily labor requirements that meet the needs of the business and provide great customer service experiences
- Ensuring that food safety and security standards are met and adhered to consistently.
- Maintaining food service and production levels by leading strong BOH and FOH execution.
- Addressing performance issues quickly and respectfully by coaching, counseling, and managing any conflicts.
- Contributing ideas, thoughts, and solutions that result in increased productivity, higher retention, and improved operations.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E - Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E - Verify program, please click here .
- A passion for food and restaurant operations
- Desire to make an impact on customers and team members.
- A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and build an efficient team in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to champion a strong understanding and appreciation of local and organic products, and reinforce this understanding to their team.
- Belief in and passion for the sweetlife and sweetgreens core values.
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, and a reputation as role model.
- Personal characteristics reflective of sweetgreen: self-motivated, positive attitude, service-oriented, flexible, fun-loving personality, and ethical with a high degree of integrity