Leap Solutions has partnered with Pure Luxury Transportation in their search for a Reservations Specialist in the Petaluma, CA area. The ideal candidate will have work history demonstrating strong and professional communication skills, and the ability to optimize positive exposure for the company. Industry experience is a plus.
The Reservations Specialist is responsible for creating an outstanding first impression of Pure Luxury, by providing an extremely positive image every time you answer a Pure Luxury phone call, per Pure Luxury standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist all customers, by either directing them to the appropriate person, or department, or assisting them personally
- Maintain a professional, positive, can-do attitude while assisting every customer or client
- Maintain a high booking ratio to assure continued company growth
- Answer all inquiries about rates, specials, or vehicles as well as making changes to existing reservations
- Make helpful suggestions, as needed, while talking to customers
- Enter all reservations in a timely manner and immediately send a confirmation to contact
- Assist team members, as needed, and be a positive team player
- Respond to emails promptly, professionally and accurately
- Continuously follow up on potential leads, via phone, email, or both
- Confirm all appointments to assure perfection for all trips booked
- Assist with updates and changes to existing reservations, and communicate those changes to the appropriate agent, or department, if same day
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong customer relations skills
- Ability to "self-start" without supervision; self-reliance, energy, creativity and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of PC applications, including MS Office.
- Ability to work in a high volume, high output environment
- Flexibility/availability for ad hoc needs on an as needed basis
- Ability to demonstrate overall outlook that is positive, open and supportive of others
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or equivalent (preferred)
- 3 - 5 years experience in transportation dispatch field (preferred)
Other Desired Skills and Abilities (preferred)
- Industry specific experience
- Reasoning Ability
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.