The Host is responsible for welcoming guests into the restaurant, seating guests, and giving guests further directions as needed. This position is the face of our restaurant and serves guests in a friendly, professional manner.
Job Posting Deadline
Applications for this position will be accepted until March 31, 2024.
Essential Job Functions
• Greet guests when they enter the restaurant
• Communicate with guests regarding wait times, table availability, and party size, ensuring that everyone feels accommodated and listened to
• Manage the seating chart and physical restaurant floor to ensure tables are allocated fairly between servers
• Assist restaurant employees with clearing and resetting tables as needed
• Thank all guests at their departure
• Participate in daily cleaning operations for the restaurant
• Maintains neat and orderly station
• Checks menus after each use for cleanliness and sanitize after each use
• Make sure that all lounge-menus are current and up to date
• Adhere to hotel standards, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned