Our client, a world-renowned cancer treatment and research hospital is seeking Guest Service Liaisons.
• These are 3 - 6 months temp jobs with possibility to convert to perm.
• The shift is 12pm - 8pm. with occasional overtime and weekend rotation
• The pay rate is $25.00 per hour.
• The facility requires everyone to be fully vaccinated plus the booster prior to starting (Please Note: This requirement is subject to a request for a legally recognized accommodation.)
• People Person with a bright smile and outgoing personality to provide professional and responsive guest services for patients and visitors.
• Assist with patient appointment search using Epic software.
• Patient navigator to assist with wayfinding.
• Facilitate a working relationship between patients and the organization by providing excellent customer service.
• Liaise with the proper personnel to provide accurate answers surrounding a patient's questions and concerns.
• Triage outgoing and incoming calls to provide positive patient relations and ensure satisfaction.
• Help coordinate onsite visitor registration logistics. Help manage/instruct volunteers.
• Inventory office supplies. Light administrative duties (scanning, copying, emailing, ordering car services for patients).
• Professionally research and or resolve concerns by deescalating issues. Demonstrate knowledge of online visitor policy/guidelines.
• Properly assist all walk-ins seeking a second opinion. Support security staff by assisting with monitoring visitors.
• High Level of Customer Service. Candidates with a big personality! Someone who's smile will greet the patients the moment they walk into the hospital!
• Someone who can professionally engage with patients by looking up their medical appointment and assist them with navigating throughout the hospital.
• Patient Engagement - Ask the patient, " how can I help", listen to them, assist in the best way possible
• Patient Navigator/director - Assist patients to their appointments
• Assist visitors with visitor registration process
• Someone who can multitask, professionally answers phones, computer proficient, light copying, scanning, emails, and rarely order car services for patients.
• Types at least 45/50wpm
• Articulates well - Speaks clearly, takes time to explain instructions or appointment details to patients
• Available to work flexible schedule between the hours of 7am-8pm - Weekends are definite. There are longer shifts for three days and off four days. Shifts are created as needed.
• High School Diploma / GED with 2 years of proven experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must have intermediate computer literacy
• The ability to be dedicated, work independently and use good judgment