Responsible for leading system and process administration for the workflow process within Accounts Payable and between internal and external customers. Support the daily activities of the Accounts Payable Department.
- Daily manage the Corporate Accounts Payable inbox by distributing invoices to the proper workflow channels for processing.
- Ensure recording of invoices are in the proper accounting period by purchase order matching, manually entering and/or by template upload.
- Ensure invoices have the proper signature in accordance with the Authorization Policy and Payment Processing matrix.
- Review invoices to ensure the proper expense coding are accurate and complete.
- Prepare test scripts for software updates, new integration procedures or process changes related to invoice entry for Oracle Cloud Fusion.
- Create desk level procedures detailing the instructions on how to perform invoice processing task.
- Assist in training other departments on Accounts Payable processes and procedures.
- Store processed invoices in the designated location with the proper naming convention.
- Review and research vendor statements for past due invoices.
- Submit Supplier Set-Up forms for new vendors or vendor changes.
- Assist with month end and quarterly reporting.
- Maintain policy and procedures for Accounts Payable.
- Assist with Accounts Payable Research.
- Assist with other Accounting functions as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Four-year undergraduate degree required.
- Business related degree preferred.
- 5-7 years Accounts Payable experience in a high-volume environment with exposure to full cycle AP processes preferred.
- High volume A/P experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills including a high level of expertise in Microsoft Office suites, especially Excel.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data and make recommendations based on findings.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent skills in problem solving.
- Excellent Customer Service skills communicating with multiple levels of internal and external customers.
- Plans and completes work effectively and efficiently, meets assigned deadlines, and makes sound decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, and SONIC restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink, and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.