We are currently recruiting for a Costing Analyst who would love to join our enthusiastic DO & CO team in New York and implement the best industry practices for our luxury airline catering operation.
In case you don't know who we are:
We have a passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky. With the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, DO & CO offers gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate in 32 locations, 12 countries and 3 Continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly - sometimes beyond our own expectations.
- Calculates food cost for prestigious airline customer and generates and updates costing & pricing calculation files in MS Excel.
- Completes complex analytical duties as assigned by the Head of the Department or General Managers.
- Completes Data Entry from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms and prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities.
- Supports costing & pricing with data entry in Microsoft Navision for new and current products and performs ERP and related business system data entry as required to support operations and production.
- Creates menu specifications for all production departments and performs activities involving menu presentations to new and current airline customers.
- Plans, monitors, and analyzes food & beverages use and liaises with chefs and purchasing department to gather menu details, recipes, and specifications on raw materials.
- Trains and on-boards new and existing Junior Costing Analyst. Supports head of department with other duties as assigned.
- Strong Systems aptitude, including, but not limited to Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and ERP systems (Microsoft Navision preferred)
- Ability and desire to learn and excel within a growing, entrepreneurial organization.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Hands-on approach, attention to detail; good analytical ability.
- Forward thinking, self-driven and dedicated personality.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Economics, Statistics or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with product bill of materials, data entry, technical specifications, and ERP data management systems.
- Knowledge of culinary arts highly desired; strong interest in the Food Service Industry a plus.
What We Offer:
- Estimated salary range: $85,000 to $95,000 annually.
- Full-time employees are eligible for 401K and healthcare benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision.
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, and fun colleagues.
- A business where you can have a real impact, we're not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally.
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market.
Diversity & Inclusion statement
We want everyone to feel welcome, respected and we are committed to providing the best space, experience, and workplace for our teams - no matter what race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you. That's what makes our team so special.