ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies all money transactions handled by the Cage and Black Jack, Roulette and Craps Tables. Audits transactions for accuracy, theft and account variances.
- Verifies all entries made by soft and hard count teams, including but not limited to: drops, fill/credits, openers/closers, for accuracy and compliance with gaming regulations. Prepares reports for casino General Managers and Internal Revenue Service, as needed.
- Verifies all slot machine summary information including drops, jackpot/fills and necessary reports. Analyzes Drop Team activities and Drop Team variances (DTD/DTV) electronically.
- Ensures staff is provided adequate supplies and equipment in order to perform assigned duties.
- Performs audits of sensitive areas as authorized and in compliance with gaming regulations.
- Performs duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Internal Control Minimum Procedures, internal policies and procedures and Colorado Limited Gaming Regulations. Informs supervisor of any concerns regarding the accuracy or authorization of any financial activity.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships and good customer service skills with all guests and employees.
- Maintains alertness for the performance of all responsibilities, and a general awareness of casino operations at all times. Keeps supervisors informed of any concerns.
- Within the realm of the responsibility of the job, maintains a clean and safe work environment. Performs duties in compliance with safety procedures, which includes use of safety equipment. Incumbents are responsible for following safety procedures, identifying unsafe practices or conditions and informing their supervisor or the Safety Committee of unsafe conditions, as directed.
- Performs other duties, including special projects as needed and directed.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for career growth as we wrap up a large expansion project that includes a new 300+ room hotel, spa, additional fine dining venue and meeting and conference space.
Demonstrated skill performing basic mathematics. Demonstrated effective and diplomatic customer service and communication skills, including contacts with employees and guests. Demonstrated experience performing within specific deadlines or under pressure. Demonstrated experience problem solving and organizing and prioritizing work.
Compensation $20+ per hour to commensurate with experience.
Full House Resorts offers all full-time employees and eligible family members a comprehensive and valuable benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, 401k retirement plan which includes a matching contribution after one (1) year of service, a generous paid time off program, paid transportation from Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Pueblo, free local gym membership tuition reimbursement and more.