Shift Manager / Hourly Manager (Must be 18+ Years of Age)
Are you a highly skilled and motivated individual looking for an immediate opportunity in the food & beverage industry? Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Do you like to be up late and work past midnight? If your answer is yes, then we have the perfect job for you!
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Free Meals
- Flexible Schedules
- Advancement Opportunities available
- GED/Scholarship Opportunities available
- Retail Discount Program - Savings on Phone Plans and much more!
- Early Access to New Menu Items
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Optional Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance offered - Must work 30-hrs/wk. to be eligible for this benefit.
- Annual Performance Reviews
Charter Foods a franchisee of leading brands in the Food & Beverage industry, is seeking a Shift Manager to support the Management Team in running great shifts and meeting Charter Foods standards and brand standards. As a Shift Manager, you will take ownership and responsibility to lead your shift by leading the team with a smile, seek help when needed, and guide others. You will ensure that Team Members complete all assigned duties, manage inventory, and maintain financial accountability. Your friendly demeanor will ensure the delivery of safe, quality food to customers in a timely manner. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- Able to work at night/overnight hours
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer literacy
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Ability to supervise & motivate the team, while working side-by-side with them
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, lift and carry out trash containers, and place them in an outside bin.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., and stooping during 80% of shift time.
The company and/or Upper Management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.
If you are ready to build a great career, be part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Charter Foods is the place to learn, grow, and succeed! Apply now and join us in serving delicious food with a smile!
At Taco Bell, we've had innovation on our mind since Glen Bell started serving tacos at the first location in 1962 in Downey, California. Since then, we've grown to be a culture-centric, lifestyle brand that provides craveable, affordable Mexican-inspired food with bold flavors. Not only do we provide breakthrough value, we offer quality ingredients and are the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.