Come and join the magic with Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa! Perks and benefits may include:
- 100% full coverage of healthcare for you and your eligible dependents
- 100% paid tuition at network schools
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Free theme park admission and much more!
Cast Members working in entry level culinary positions are responsible for execution of all menu categories and specific recipes for all restaurant menu items including timing, quality, temperature, portion, and presentation. A Cook 4 will be assisting with all overall culinary production, which includes preparing menu items from recipes, for consumption in hotel restaurants throughout the resort. They will also be responsible for promoting a fun and creative working environment and partner with Front of House to ensure Cast training/knowledge of product ensuring a smooth operation and delivery of exceptional dining experience.
$500 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired before October 17, 2023 or after January 23, 2024 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
- Prepares, seasons and cooks to order menu items for all meals throughout the day, including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner meal periods
- Portions and arranges food on serving dishes and is responsible for portion control and plate presentation
- May cook, mix, and/or season ingredients to make dressings, sauces, gravies, batters, fillings and spreads
- May wash, peel, slice, scoop, dice and julienne vegetables and fruits
- Prepares, measures, mixes (following recipes) and/or cooks and garnishes basic appetizers (hot or cold), salads, pastas, sandwich fillings, Waffles and other food items
- Some knowledge of cooking equipment such as grill, gas range, electric range, broiler, deep fat fryer, serving table, waffle iron, griddle, skillets and other standard kitchen equipment
- Ability to prepare products according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of kitchen safety and sanitation including temperature requirements
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Ability to assist Chef in preparing items for Guests with special dietary needs
- Cleans kitchen equipment and practices HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) Procedures
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience in culinary field/high volume restaurant minimum 3-6 months, or up to 1 year
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced team environment
- Demonstrates a desire to work in a guest service and team environment
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for working in the kitchen
- Strong listening skills and ability to follow direction
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Enrolled in a culinary education program or equivalent
- Recommendation from school
- Food Safety Certification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
Additional Information :
Full-Time requires full availability for any shift at any time - including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING, AULANICASTING
The pay rate for this role in Hawaii is $28.48 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered. To learn more about our benefits visit: