Responsible for greeting guests and creating an exceptional Disney dining experience. Running food orders and delivering items to guests in a timely manner. Responsible for greeting Guests and anticipating their needs.
- Responsible for delivering orders to the Guest's table or staging area in the dining room/lounge area
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with Guests in a positive and friendly manner
- Delivers orders using designated pivot points
- Checks receipts and assembles the order for the Guest
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Ensures that the food presentation is fresh and up to quality standards
- Replenishes food and other serving items on the serving line as necessary
- Anticipate Guests needs and assists with directions, event schedules, and other information or assistance as needed
- May pre-bus tables or seat guests
- May do "Side Work" pertaining to their craft including but not limited to cleaning work areas, stocking area, polishing silverware, fold/roll napkins
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room
- Responsible for bussing tables, disposing of trash, maintaining the cleanliness of all restaurant areas, transporting dirty dishes and silverware to the dish room, assembling Guest food orders and/or delivering them to the dining room
- Makes coffee and fills fruit juice dispensers
- Cleans floors
- Assembles food order to be taken to the dining room
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service environment
- Previous fine dining/table service experience preferred
- Knowledge of Hawaiian/Japanese language preferred
- Previous experience in a hospitality or tourism related role on the Hawaiian Islands preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Additional Information : SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
This position is Full-Time. Full availability is required seven (7) days per week, including mornings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next"
on each page, then "Submit"
on the final page.
Keyword: AULANI CASTING, AULANICASTING
The pay rate for this role in Hawaii is $16.00 per hour , plus gratuities. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered. To learn more about our benefits visit: .