Schulte Hospitality Groupis seeking an energetic, experienced, and hands on(Remote) Asset Management Associate/ Analystto join our team and be responsible for developing reports and presentations, and provide strategic operational and financial analysis for a fast-growing hotel portfolio.
Schulte Hospitality Groupis an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do. We are passionate hoteliers, eager to add like-minded people to our rapidly growing team!
What's in it for you? When you join SHG you'll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! SHG provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company and a robust benefit package including, but not limited to
Work Today, Get Paid today, with Daily Pay!
Free Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health care access for All Associates starting day one!
Multiple Health Insurance and Life Insurance options
401k Plan + Company Match
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Schulte Savings Marketplace Discounts on event tickets, electronics, gym memberships + more!
Our Company:SHGis a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and analyze operational data for strategic review; assist in updating the weekly operational performance tracker to maintain visibility of portfolio performance; highlight any issues and recommend an action plan to rectify
- Analyze financial performance and operational metrics to identify areas of improvement and cost-saving opportunities
- Monitor and track progress and cost of capital projects (routine capital expenditure and major renovations)
- Responsible for the output and commentary of monthly/quarterly and year-end reports and annual business plans
- Maintain current knowledge of key hotel and tourism trends, sales, indicators, supply and demand dynamics, performance statistics and related topics through various industry-standard tools.
- Engage with hotels and property management teams during regular strategy and performance meetings, working collaboratively and actively participating in the formulation and execution of revenue and operating strategies.
- Collaborate with the various operating disciplines to collect, present and respond to capital partner's inquiries.
- Proactively asset-manage a portfolio of select service, full service, and luxury hotels to maximize value and optimize systems and resources.
- Execute on all aspects of writing, research and/or production of specific monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports, meeting minutes, research papers, and annual asset. valuations, and hold/sell analyses - always adhering to predetermined deadlines
- Additional asset management tasks, as required, to maximize the value and investment return of each hotel and portfolio.
- Perform all job duties and responsibilities in an honest and ethical manner and in compliance with all laws, regulations, and Company policies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree required, but advanced degree preferred, ideally in Business, Finance, Real Estate or Urban Planning
- Hospitality experience in ownership, advisory, operations, property management, or asset management
- 1-2 years of top-tier management consulting or investment banking experience preferred, or 3-5 years of financial reporting and analysis experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Superior analytical skills in all aspects of financial modeling specifically strong excel skills (macros, INDEX etc.) and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated expertise in hotel revenue and operating strategies
- A team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and has a positive attitude and flexibility to change priorities to meet new deadlines or situations
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrives working independently
- Effective negotiator and skilled at establishing effective business relationships
- Comfortable navigating and analyzing transaction legal documents, financial projections, and financial reports
- Strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective professional working relationships
Schulte Hospitality Groupis an Equal Opportunity Employer.