We know that a Chef?s job isn?t only about the food. It takes skills, dedication, patience, and the right opportunities. We?re looking for Chef Manager who can help us deliver the best customer service and food experiences. Reporting to the General Manager, you?ll take a hands-on approach in focusing on team development, culinary expertise, safety protocol, and client relations. Our Chef Manager will also play a key role in helping us meet budget requirements and execute company-delivered programs.
Just like you, we?re passionate about everything we do, and we?ll make sure you have the right growth opportunities to reach the peak of your career.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Requires 2-3 years of experience in a related position
- Requires 2-3 years of post-high school education or equivalent experience
- Culinary degree preferred
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession
- Requires experiential knowledge of management of people and/or problems
- Requires oral, reading and written communication skills
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .