Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include but are not limited to the following:
- Positive customer service interactions.
- Operating cash register and answering phones.
- Assist in kitchen work; including food preparation and cooking.
- Properly stocking shelves and completing accurate inventory.
- Maintain a clean work environment and place of business.
- Assist in all areas of the convenience store.
- Understand the importance of providing very high levels of customer service.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with customers and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have problem-solving skills as well as be self-motivated.
- Self - starter.
Job Performance Skills:
- Accountability: Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of his work. Acknowledges and corrects mistakes. Doesn't make excuses or blame others for errors or problems. Carries there fair share of the workload.
- Attendance/Punctuality/Dependability: Comes to work on time every day. Is fully prepared and ready to work at beginning of work schedule and continues until work day is done. Makes appropriate arrangements when adverse weather or other problems might delay on-time arrival. Conforms to work hours and schedule. Lets supervisor and others know immediately when unexpected problems cause absence, lateness, or the need to leave early.
- Customer Focus: Knows her customers and can describe their expectations. Manages customer expectations. Meets all of the expectations of both internal and external customers. Gains customers' trust and respect. Actively seeks customers' feedback on quality of service he provides. Quickly solves customer problems.
- Teamwork/ Team Player: Fulfills commitments to other team members. Puts team success ahead of individual success. Doesn't hog the credit for others' work. Works comfortably with all team members. Takes charge when it is necessary to facilitate an action or decision. Volunteers to help others with projects or assignments. Gives and welcomes feedback. Expresses disagreement constructively. Listens to and responds constructively to all team members. Balances team and individual responsibilities.