Shrewsbury Crossings is looking for a Full Time Maintenance Tech/Housekeeper to assist with Housekeeping, Painting and Light Maintenance responsibilities!
- No experience, no problem we will train!
- Full -Time, weekend availability a must!
- Starting at $18/hour
The Housekeeper/Maintenance Tech is responsible for keeping the community clean and safe for residents, staff, and visitors, as well as laundering towels, bed linens, and resident personal laundry. S/he will also be responsible for cleaning resident apartments.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor
- Maintains a clean laundry room in an orderly manner and stores chemicals in accordance with product or supervisor instruction
- Follows standards and practices for the use of specific chemicals and is familiar with emergency procedures if chemicals are misused
- Understands the practices surrounding proper handling of bio hazardous waste
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as scheduled by supervisor
- Cleans bathrooms completely: toilet bowl, sinks and bathtubs, wipes counter-tops, mirrors, and sterilizes floors
- Vacuums all exposed areas completely, including edges
- Empties and rinses (if necessary) wastebaskets
- Cleans kitchen area completely: wipes counters and under objects, mops kitchen floor
- Washes inside of windows as needed
- Cleans all common areas according to standards and practices including elevators, halls, landings, stairs, resident activity areas, lobbies, and model units and cleans other flat surfaces as scheduled or requested by supervisor
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Experience cleaning residential or commercial settings preferred, but we will train
- Understands the practices surrounding proper handling of biohazardous waste