Commerce Casino is the world's largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as "Where the World Comes to Play." Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assists with banquet functions, setting up tables and chairs according to room required lay outs and requests.
2. Provides pitchers with fresh water, coffee, etc.
3. Refreshes and cleans rooms as needed or as per client's request.
4. Ascertains that all equipment requests for special events is provided and placed as requested following the planned layout.
5. At the end of all banquet functions, remove all tables, chairs and small equipment.
6. Clean room thoroughly.
7. Make a report of all equipment removed, its condition and its disposition.
8. Perform all other work related duties assigned by the Banquet Manager or Banquet Captain.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee's normal line of work.