This role will be responsible for all aspects of food service operations while managing production, training, customer service, and product inventory. The Kitchen Manager will provide outstanding customer service, ensure assistance is provided quickly and efficiently, comply with company standards, and maintain the company culture.
• Be passionate about foodservice while developing and empowering all team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of food safety, training, and execution.
• Ensure the company's foodservice policies/procedures are executed consistently and at the highest level.
• Maintain product inventory and ensure proper cleanliness of inventory storage.
• Control inventory through conducting weekly cost counts.
• Generate, drive, and communicate store sales and financial goals.
• Communicate and support the company's mission, vision, and values.
• Resolve customer complaints and/or issues quickly and effectively.
• Maintain proper staffing levels, including conducting interviews, hiring, and the training and development of employees.
• Ensure environmental safety, health, food safety, and sanitation requirements/procedures are met in accordance with federal, state, local, company standard.
• Monitor employee activities and assigned duties in store, including checking of all temperature/tracking logs, proper PPE's and uniform, dates and rotation of products, and time-temperature processes.
• Understand and execute all foodservice recipes and SOPs.
• Support the implementation and ongoing execution of new foodservice program rollouts.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• 2+ years management experience in food service, retail, or restaurant preferred.
• Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work 50 hours weekly.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to bend, stretch, reach, locate, stack, and lift inventory weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Must meet all requirements expected of an Enmarket Store Associate.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Enmarket is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations. We encourage applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. Enmarket prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. No part of this position description shall be construed as an employment contract. Employment with Enmarket is at will and constrained by the laws of the state wherein the employee performs the service for the company.