Craft beer isn't just a trend to us. It's a way of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
After drawing our first pint in 1976, we've continued to pull some impressive local and international beers at over 100 locations. We still build our pizzas and taproom fare from scratch - one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important ingredient is YOU!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
LINE COOKS, PREP COOKS & PIZZA COOKS
Come help craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes that provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests! These culinary roles will be responsible for creating all of the dishes on our menu and duties will include preparing and cooking a variety of different dishes.
Your commitment to us:
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly executed by adhering to our recipe procedures.
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of preparation and using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team Members.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members - including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate kitchen equipment
- Previous kitchen / culinary / chef experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not limited to knives, slicer, mixer, stoves, ovens, broiler and pizza oven desired
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Old Chicago Pizza (OCP) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company focusing on beer, pizza and American food. At Old Chicago you can grow your career with us. We offer great restaurant culinary careers for prep cooks (concinero / cocinera / Jefe / Jefa) who have back of house preparation, cooking, chef / kitchen experience in a high volume restaurant environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Notice Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits. Skills & Requirements Qualifications