In 1762, John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich , invented the meal that changed dining forever. As the story goes, he was playing cards and did not want to leave the gaming table to eat. He asked for a serving of roast beef to be placed between two slices of bread so he could eat with his hands. Thus, the Sandwich was born.
The Team Member is responsible for building the world's greatest hot sandwich while consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to Earl of Sandwich's high standards regarding food presentation, cleaning, and sanitation. Each Team Member must be comfortable working in a team environment where they ensure the needs of our guests are the number one priority so that we may deliver an exceptional dining experience
Our family knows about great sandwiches. We Invented the Sandwich and have been eating sandwiches since 1762. Using 250 years of experience, we bring you Earl of Sandwich . Our secret is our famous artisan bread baked when you order, and traditional family recipes prepared with fresh ingredients. We are a family who loves making sandwiches and sincerely hope you enjoy eating them.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Answers the telephone within 3 rings and with a smile in his/her voice
• Takes the guests order and handles cash and credit transaction
• Enters orders accurately into the POS system
• Handles guests problems efficiently and in a friendly manner
• Prepares sandwiches, salads, and wraps using recipe specifications
• Demonstrates knowledge of the brand and menu items
• Suggestively sells additional menu items
• Checks food quality to ensure it is fresh and safe to serve
• Greets guests when they are entering and leaving to make them feel comfortable and welcome
• Maintains cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensures proper setup and/or breakdown of the entire restaurant including dining room, kitchen, prep areas, and restrooms.
• Assists with cleaning and maintenance duties as needed
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or using hand truck
• Communication - Conveys ideas and facts orally using language the audience will best understand.
• Ethics & Integrity - Earns others' trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
• Teamwork - Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
• Customer Focus - Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
• Relationship Building - Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
• Interpersonal - Gets along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Listening - Understands and learns from what others say.
• Adaptability & Flexibility - Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.