Prep Cook & Line Cook
Puttshack is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that appeals to everyone. More than just indoor mini golf, Puttshack leans on its ground-breaking technology to elevate the game, while also serving world-class food and full bar in a cool environment. The Puttshack experience is really about having fun - and doing something fun - together.
Puttshack is looking to attract a diverse team of fun hospitality associates who care deeply about creating an elevated, one-of-a-kind guest experience. The Line Cook position is responsible for preparing, producing, plating and garnishing all menu items. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the Executive Chef's exacting standards and be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards.
The combination of our fun atmosphere, entertainment, and delicious food makes us the only tech-forward mini golf game powered by patented Trackaball technology. An innovative, globally-inspired dining experience takes our guests on a culinary journey of flavor equally matched by a complete bar to create a mixologist-obsessed beverage line-up made from the finest ingredients. Come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Bring your 'A' Game each and every day.
- Ensure overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests needs
- Follow all prescribed portioning controls and par levels.
- Communicate food delays or issues to Culinary Leadership
- Ability to read a thermometer and food tickets correctly and efficiently
- Accurately account for all items coming out of a station.
- Understand and follow food allergy procedures and special orders/restrictions
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures.
- Get along with others and be a team player.
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures, and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Associate Handbook.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Prepare menu items according to prescribed recipes and/or special requests.
- Safely and effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift and move safely through all areas of the venue, which may include stairs, uneven or slick surfaces
- Ability to move and lift up to 10 pounds, frequently move and/or lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally move or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
- Work in confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
What's in it for you:
- Paid PTO
- Health insurance: medical, dental, and vision
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- Free Mini Golf
- Paid Parental Leave
At the intersection of entertainment and hospitality, Puttshack is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack also takes steps to prevent retaliation and create a respectful, equitable, and inclusive environment for our Associates, Guests, and Vendors.