Position: Open Immediately
Summary: Prepare items according to recipe specifications
Job Type: Full time, Part time
• Paid time off, 1 hour per every 40 hours worked up to year 3; 1.54 hours per every 40 hours worked thereafter.
• Holiday Pay: Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day paid 1.5 times base wage if worked.
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans available.
• Employee meal discounts on shift (50%) and off shift (30%)
• Referral bonuses up to $400 per referral.
• Flexible work schedules
• Opportunity for growth and career planning
We're in search of an enthusiastic and dependable team player to join our 13 Coins family as a Line Cook. 13 Coins is an iconic establishment that has been serving the greater Seattle area for 50+ years. We are an upscale restaurant, featuring a wide variety of menu items that are prepared in our exhibition-style kitchen. Come visit us to get an idea of the classic 13 Coins experience- we highly recommend sitting at the counter!
- 2+ years in a high volume, fast paced kitchen
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Guest first attitude
- Set up stations according to restaurant guidelines.
- Assisting the Chef and Sous Chef supervise the work of line cooks to ensure that all given tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follow recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation and organization skills.
- Understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain equipment in station.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not as detailed, as requested by manager at any time
13 Coins Commitment: 13 Coins is committed to developing each of our individual team members and setting them up for success by providing initial training courses and then continuous 1:1 development sessions. It is our priority to ensure that you feel equipped to do your job well and feel supported by your team.