Do you want to be part of a TEAM that changes lives?
" I joined the team as a chef and knew Brandywine was a good fit right away. I was looking for a new career and a change from the restaurant industry. Brandywine is right where I need to be!"- Brandywine Living Chef
- Do you have a passion for food?
- Do you want to be part of a winning dining team and show off your culinary skills?
- Does creating a memorable dining experience sound exciting to you?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then Brandywine Living is the place for you! At Brandywine, we create a fun, safe and caring environment where our residents enjoy their lives in beautiful surroundings with new friends.
Want to join us let's talk.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem available
- Days, evenings, and weekend shifts available
Please drop by, complete an application, and be interviewed immediately, or simply apply online.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
We care about your health-
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Plans for eligible employees
We care about your future-
- 401(k), short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and commuter benefits for eligible employees
We care about you having time off with your family-
- Dependable and flexible work schedules
- Holiday Pay for eligible employees
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified culinary degree preferred
- ServSafe certification required
- Compassionate, patient and have communication skills
- Be vaccinated for the flu (during flu season)
Brandywine at Senior Suites
2101 New Hope Street
East Norriton, PA 19401
Conveniently located just off of Route 476 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the quiet town of East Norriton, this Brandywine building is just minutes from the Plymouth Meeting mall. This quaint community comes highly recommended throughout its surrounding areas and takes great pride in the plethora of activities that are offered to residents each day.