OCEAN PRIMEis seeking aLINE COOKto join our team!
Who are We?We are Great People Delivering Genuine Hospitality.
What is Your Role?To make "Raving Fans" of our Associates, Guests, Purveyors, Partners, and the Communities in which we do business.
Summary:We believe in putting our Associates first. Our Associates come to work with a positive attitude, creative mindset, and a team mentality. It is the responsibility of our cooks to prepare a variety of hot and cold food items such as salad mixes, sauces, side dishes, and appetizers. Portions, washes, peels, slices, and mixes vegetables, fruits, pasta, and other ingredients from entrees appetizers, salads, and garnishes. Carves and slices meats and cheese. Measure and mixes ingredients to make salad dressings, sauces, salads, and hot and cold food items following recipes.
At Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, we put our associates first and strive to continually offer great benefits and perks listed below:
- Opportunities for career growth, 80% of all positions promoted from within
- Dining discounts at any of our 60+ restaurants
- Inclusive, fun, and creative environment
- 401k for eligible associates
- Flexible scheduling, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and closed 7 major holidays!
- Health benefits for full-time associates starting after 90 days
- Starting pay $18.00-$29.00/hour based on experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Genuine approach to hospitality
- Individuals who exemplify leadership, kindness, and positivity
- "Yes, is the Answer!" Mentality
- Those that value teamwork, family, and community
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Reports to work on time as indicated on the work schedule. Uniform meets restaurant requirements and is maintained and cleaned. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Preps all food to ensure that all items are prepared according to company specifications, recipes, procedures, plate presentation, and quality standards. Ensures our guests have a superior dining experience by correctly prepping food products.
- Displays proper food safety techniques in handling and preparation. This includes proper personal hygiene, hand washing, gloves, knife skills, etc.
- Knows emergency procedures for the restaurant.
- Maintains the highest degree of sanitation, cleanliness, and food safety for the work area to include prep tables, countertops, refrigeration units, floors, walls, and shelving.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift. Immediately reports any unsafe condition or unsafe act, accident, or injury.
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Associates.