Overview: Why Join Our Team
- Great earnings potential
- Full and part-time hours available
- Flexible scheduling to fit your life
- Medical coverage starting at $5 per pay period, plus dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time
- No-cost Culinary, GED and Associates Degree programs
- Free shift meals and a 25% discount when dining in as a guest
- Eligible for up to 50% next day pay (exclusions apply)
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For since 2014 and PEOPLE Companies that Care since 2021
- Career growth opportunities
What You'll Do: With more than 200 dishes made fresh from scratch every day, our line cooks are passionate about fresh quality ingredients, great technique and delicious, memorable food. Line cooks use a wide range of cooking methods and kitchen tools, to make our dishes perfect. And although our restaurants are busy and our standards are high, you'll love our team spirit and commitment to having fun, as well as the glowing complements from guests about our food.
- Great technique: strong knife skills and a range of cooking methods set you apart
- Attention to detail: you know your weights, measurements and volumes
- Cleanliness and organization: you know where everything is, and everything has a place
- Team player: it takes a team to keep our kitchens moving
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 50 pounds and continuously bend, reach and twist
- At least 6 months experience as a line cook in a full-service restaurant preferred (if you have less experience, consider Prep Cook)
- Must be at least 18 years old
Who we are: Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality, and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune
100 Best Companies to Work For list since 2014. With 47,500 staff members across more than 300 restaurants - including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant Concepts - our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives, and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.