Seabrook Village by Erickson Senior Living
Seabrook is a beautiful 98-acre continuing care retirement community located in the picturesque Monmouth County neighborhood of Tinton Falls-just six miles from the Jersey Shore. We're part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
We are seeking line cooks who can bring their passion for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience to our fine dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch cooking and chef inspired culinary creations that sets us apart from our competitors.
Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $19 per hour
Currently offering a $1000 sign on bonus (expires 11/30/23)
Full time with benefits, not seasonal!
How you will make an impact:
- Work with a dining team that makes a difference in our residents' lives every day.
- Consistently prepare all meals and menu items according to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Assure the proper portioning, plating, temperature and presentation of meals.
- Use your culinary talents to cook high quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Quality of life; Not your typical late-night restaurant hours.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours.
- Training and career opportunity in a high-growth, stable company.
- Top of the line culinary equipment, safe and clean kitchen environment.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience.
- Weekend and holiday availability.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.