Assist in the preparation of food on the Banquet line and the Restaurant
- Maintains the salad/garde' manger and the hot APP station
- Meal prep of meats to include: Searing, marking, marinating, and basic roasting.
- Communicate with Culinary Management to coordination daily prep list.
- Responsible for labeling, dating, and rotating all food products and ensuring freshness.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame
- Be knowledgeable of all stations in the Kitchen.
- Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
- Communicate with all line cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed in specified workstations.
- Responsible for maintaining prep and production pars.
- Responsible for keeping waste to a minimum
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Any and all reasonable requests of management
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the five mother sauces: Hollandaise, Vuloute, Espanola, Tomato, Bechamel
- Understanding of emulsions
Vinaigrettes, Mayo, Aolis, Purees, and dressings
- Intermediate knowledge of all proteins
- Intermediate knowledge of all herbs and spices
- Intermediate knowledge of fine dining production and a la carte service
- 3-4 years of accelerating experience in food production
- Excellent knife Skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to take & follow instruction
- Customer service
- Ability to self motivate and manage time & activity
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.