• Execute all prep assignments quickly, efficiently, safely and according to PURE standards and specifications
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, storage areas, cooking, and refrigeration equipment
• Understand and consistently comply with our standards regarding portion size, cooking methods and kitchen rules at all times
• Work as a team with other positions on the line to execute Guest orders as quickly and accurately as possible
• Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or KMOD
• Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times when on the line and visible to Guests
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Kitchen as requested by the Kitchen Manager
• Clock in and out accurately according to your posted schedule.
• Keep waste to a minimum by preparing food items accurately and by following recipes and prep lists carefully.
• Carry, stack, store and clean plates, glassware and utensils properly. Avoid unnecessary breakage, and do not carelessly throw small wares in the trash.
• Maintain a clean workplace and floor and address spills immediately.
• Works as a team at all times with the other members of the BOH staff and assists others whenever possible
• Contribute to a positive, productive working environment for all team members at all times by maintaining a happy professional attitude while at work.
• Demonstrate respect and courtesy towards all FOH, BOH and Manager teammates.
• A minimum of 2 year of experience in a professional table service kitchen, with at least 6 months as a line cook
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with Kitchen Team Members and Kitchen Managers
• Must be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop as needed and work effectively while standing for up to 10 hours per day
• Must be able to safely lift bags, cases, equipment and food product weighing up to 50 pounds