POSITION: Line Cook
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tom's Watch Bar defines the ultimate sports watching entertainment experience.
Promising "All the Sports, All the Time", Tom's Watch Bar's highly curated sports programming covers all sports, from collegiate to professional to international, big events and prize fights, even emerging obscure, and outrageous sports. Tom's Watch Bar's central oversized "stadium" screen, surrounded by hundreds of screens provides 360-degree viewing, making every seat at Tom's the best seat in the house.
Tom's Watch Bar is a fast-growing and exciting new restaurant and bar concept.
- Ensure that each guest has a memorable experience by preparing Tom's Watch Bar menu items in a timely manner
- Be a menu expert, follow prep and menu recipe standards to prepare guest orders
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, equipment and counters at all times
- Protect the guest by following all food safety standards
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
- Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Toms Watch Bar
- Complete any other tasks assigned from time to time by the management team
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies with entails lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in high temperature environment
- Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to successfully complete Toms Watch Bar training program
- Toms Watch Bar participates in E-Verify
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Deferred Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off