Accountable for preparing menu items and coordinating food orders whilemaintaining proper food storage and sanitation standards.
- Ensuring proper food storage and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Prepare menu items using recipes and presentation guidelines established by IPIC.
- Ensure food quality will meet or exceed guests' expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each guest.
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Cooperate with other BOH and FOH team members in a positive, friendly manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Suggest and propose culinary improvements to Kitchen Management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the restaurant's menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service. "One Team, One Dream."
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free Telemedicine
- Dental and Vision
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food Beverage Discounts at all locations
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work
- Career growth potential - advancement opportunities
- Team Member Recognition Programs - earn rewards
- Movie Screenings