Who is Bridge Senior Living:
At Bridge Senior Living, our mission is to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and our associates each day.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what makes our communities a special place to live and work.
As a Cook, you will help us create the high-end dining experience our residents love to brag about! Our restaurants are open seven days a week, featuring themed diners, carving stations, and desert displays. Above all, you will be preparing great food while showing your passion for serving seniors.
- Prepare delicious entrees, soups, vegetables, accompaniments, and garnishes according with the direction of the Director of Dining Services and in compliance with all applicable guidelines and regulations
- Maintain high standards of quality, nutrition, temperature control, and presentation
- Culinary degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in senior living industry or related high-volume, high-end food service environment.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Excellent Benefits - Continued education and training to advance your career - The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.