Dreaming big is in our DNA. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. And more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together - when we combine your strengths with ours - is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together - when we combine your strengths with ours - is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
- Prepare food according to food handlers guidelines.
- Ensure safe operation of the kitchen equipment and adhere to safety/security guidelines.
- Report concerns to Executive Chef/Sous chef immediately.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef
- Strong knowledge of cooking procedures and kitchen equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced team setting. Must be open to flexible working hours, including weekends, evenings, and holidays and be available to work at least 25 hours per week.
- Culinary education preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Flexible with job responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- Must keep a clean, stocked, and tidy workspace.
- Must label and date all food stored and rotate food as needed.
- Must be available to work Nights and Weekends
- Minimum 1 year experience cooking in a casual restaurant.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. And more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community - providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!