Prepare food to the exact specifications of the Executive Chef and to set up stations for menu; assist the Executive Chef with their daily tasks.
Need Sautee and Grill Cooks
$15 to $20 per hour (willing to negotiate)
- Minimum of 2-years of Full-Service Restaurant Experience
- Must be comfortable with a from-scratch kitchen
- Must work a minimum of 4-5 shifts a week
- Available for weeknights and holidays (current schedule Tuesday - Saturday, however this is subject to change)
- Must arrive by 3 PM daily for your shift and expect to leave around 11 PM
- Must be 21 years of age of older
- Must behave in a professional manner at all times ("Yes Chef" and "Heard" are used regularly).
- Must remain active while on the clock and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Follow proper hand washing, sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Responsible for setting up, breaking down and cleaning your station in its entirety daily, including equipment (pulling units out, disassembling, detailing all sides).
- HEP-A Record (with-in the first 30 days of employment)
- Must be passionate about the culinary career and the hospitality industry (we always find a way to say yes to a guest).
- Needs to be a creative and genuine person and have a desire to be in a learning environment.
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently.
OPTIONAL/ A PLUS
- ServSafe Certification or food handler's license.
- Prior experience in one of more of the following: smoking, curing, or butchering meats, butchering seafood, or pastry/baking skills.
- Having experience in multi-course plated dinners/banquets for 50 - 100+ guests.
- Discounted and complementary stays at the hotel for family and friends (after 90 days)
- Healthcare available after 90 days for full-time staff.
- 40 Hours of PTO after 90 days.
- 80 Hours of Vacation Time and 40 Hours of Sick Time after 1 year of employment
- Family meal served daily (will be a part of making family meal, including creating your own dishes).
- Ideally working a 40-hour work week and a life-work balance.
- Set Schedules (changes quarterly or based on holidays)
- A complementary beverage at the end of your shift on the roof top bar (off the clock attire required)
- 50% discount on all food and beverage up to $100 when dining-in on your days off.
- Get to work with incredible people.
- We get to have fun every day!
Powered by JazzHR