Pay is commensurate with experience. Full Time positions offer health benefits.
Prepares food in accordance with Company recipes and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on the chef's guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- 5-6 years industry experience, management experience a plus
Our award-winning course designers embraced the natural surroundings preserving natural habitats for hundreds of wildlife and plant species that call St. Albans home. A visit to the Country Club of St. Albans is a retreat to an unspoiled reserve safeguarded for generations to come.