Line cooks are responsible for prepping food and plating dishes according to the chef's / sous chef's direction. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare food promptly and to chef's specifications. Cooks are responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, maintaining sanitation standards, and provide courteous and quick service to members. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, multi-tasking skills, and is flexible to meet the needs of the members. You will play an essential role in contributing to our member's satisfaction and success of the food and beverage team.
- Ensure that the line is properly stocked with necessary items
- Communicate with other employees about needed items/prep
- Prepare food including cleaning and cutting ingredients
- Plate prepared foods based on chef/sous chef guidance.
- Complete orders in a timely manner
- Provide courteous service to membership
- Wash, clean, and store kitchen equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations.
- Assisting in additional tasks and prep as needed.