ONE FLEW SOUTH - AIRPORT
The Line Chef is responsible for preparing all food according to recipe requirements and adhering to product sensitivities and plate presentations; and ensuring all food meets Jackmont standard of excellence.
- Must be able to prepare recipes to specifications as given by Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine
- Ability to Lift and carry product(s) of up to 70 lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Knowledge of HACCP and other safety regulations
- Use of hands 99% of the time
- Ability to stand and walk most of a 6-8 hour shift
- Must be able to hear kitchen expeditor and/or manager requests in the midst of loud background noise
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITES
- Maintains compliance with recipe changes, while ensuring proper execution of recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent product.
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service staff, kitchen staff and managers.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.