Condado: Line Cook - New Mountain Brook location!
About Condado Tacos:
Born in Columbus Ohio, Condado Tacos is a fast-paced, full-service, build-your-own-taco concept focusing on tacos, tequila & margaritas. Since 2014, we've grown exponentially to 30+ locations across the Midwest and we are not stopping our growth anytime soon! With Culture at the forefront, we take pride in creating a workplace that honors the uniqueness of our people and the communities we serve a place where you are free to be yourself!
Condado Tacos is an energetic, colorful, place where you can live your best taco-marg-lovin' life and have an experience as unique as you. We aspire to make our restaurants a place to be who you are and to celebrate the individual in all of us, to bring together neighbors, socialize, and to make our communities a better place.
Our Core Values:
QUALITY, UNIQUE, EMPOWERED, SERVICE, OPPORTUNITY
What You'll Do:
Line Cooks are in charge of completing light food prep daily, making tacos, and maintaining cleanliness in our kitchens. We operate under an assembly line style, everyone helps each other!
Why Should You Join Our Team:
- No uniforms
- Come as you are!
- 401k With Company Match! (Full Time Employees)
- Our managers rock and they are hands on too!
- We are closed on Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas!
- You want a career, not just a job? We focus on collaboration and development for everyone
- Free Tacos!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- We make our shells and chips daily, so you will be using fryers and other typical kitchen equipment
- Fast assembly and accuracy
- We all wash dishes, prep food, and we all work the line!
- Come in everyday ready to multitask and move fast!
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply (Supply Market requirement)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Keep the kitchen clean with daily and weekly cleaning checklist
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Be willing to work nights & weekends
- Passion for tacos, tequila, and beer
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member is required to stand or walk for hours at a time up to 4-8 hours.
- Team members will continuously be performing hand and wrist work including grasping, and bending and twisting.
- Team members will occasionally push and pull and reach above the shoulder.
- Team members will occasionally kneel, squat, or climb/stairs.
- This position will occasionally require fine hand manipulation
- Team members will continuously lift or carry 0-25 pounds, occasionally lift or carry 25-50 pounds and seldom lift over 50 pounds.