St Louis Park - St. Louis Park, MN
$23.00 - $26.00 Hourly
Restaurant - Food Service
As a line cook, you will be responsible for preparing ala carte orders as specified on menu, incorporating, as well as maintaining a clean-well stocked workstation. Also will help out with banquet prep and cooking as needed.
What you'll do for us:
- Spread hospitality and good will among members and their guests.
- Prepare you station for service, to the standards of the Executive Chef.
- Maintain food quality. Presenting in accordance with menu specifications and procedure.
- Clean coolers and food areas of assigned station.
- Ensure all food is prepared in a timely manner, set by Executive Chef.
- Maintain high standards of sanitation in adherence to the codes outlined by the health department.
- Properly identify, cover, date, and store all foods.
- Honor all possible "special" requests made by members and their guests.
Morning Shift (6:00am to 2:00pm)
Evening shift (2:00pm to Close)
Who we want:
- Passionate about food and creating the best food possible for our members and their guests.
- You are friendly, personal, good listener, and motivated.
- You have a willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- You conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- You have a passion for performing your duties to the best of your abilities, and you're able to adapt and improve where necessary
- You have the ability to think on your feet and make decisions when needed
- You have the ability to work on your feet for at least 8 hours
- You are passionate about working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Experience: 2 years of previous line cook experience in a high volume upscale restaurant or club.
Working as line cook at Minneapolis Golf Club motivates you to learn and grow within a creative and motivated team that believes in working together for the satisfaction of our Members and their Guests. Minneapolis Golf Club is a great step to take to keep learning and growing as a cook.
Are you ready to begin your career with us?
MGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer