Located in Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport
WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay: $18.55 per hour
- Daily Pay- Get your money as you earn it
- Hudson PerkSpot Discount
- 20% Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discount
- Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Referral Bonus up to $500
This Warehouse Associate Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
- Helping the team by picking orders and receiving freight
- Working at Hudson Warehouse located in Bloomington, MN
Your Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Associate to:
- Open availability to work
- Work a full-time schedule
Warehouse Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock merchandise
- Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse personnel
- Places stock orders as required
- Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines
- Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors
- Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor
- Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns
- Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory
- Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
- Notify management of out of stock merchandise
- Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms
- Assist in trash removal and recycling
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
- Previous warehouse experience
- Previous experience operating a pallet jack
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.