WHO WE ARE
Established in 1998, Scooter's Coffee has distinguished itself as one of the premiere specialty coffee companies in the industry. Scooter's Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee brands, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably sourced ingredients we handcraft into perfection. We believe in taking time to connect and create an amazing experience in each life we touch. At Scooter's Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love, humility and courage and we are looking for talented, passionate, amazing people to join our team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Barista you will prepare and serve a variety of hot and cold beverages while providing fast, quality customer service. You will ensure the store is clean and sanitary, products are stocked, and fun is being had on every shift.
- Paid training
- FREE specialty drink and discounted food on shift
- 30% off drinks, food and tumblers when off shift
- Flexible schedule starting at 16-29 hours per week (part-time) or 30-40 hours per week (full-time)
- Cash tips you take with you after every shift- upwards of 5-10 dollars
- Credit card and loyalty app tips are added to the first paycheck of every month
- Time and a half pay on specified holidays
- Free Scooter's t-shirt and two branded aprons, easy-to-follow dress code
- Direct deposit payroll is completed every other week
- Longevity pay increase after 1 year of employment
- Leadership training programs available to promote upward mobility within the franchise
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned
- Greet customers, take orders, prepare and serve beverages, as well as various sweet offerings, in accordance with established service standards (i.e. coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, teas, pastries)
- Clean, sanitize and maintain the store
- Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed
- Stock and replenish food, beverages, and utensils as needed
- Ensure consistent product availability by keeping adequate inventory; communicate shortages as necessary to the Store Manager
- Efficiently serve customers by being knowledgeable of offerings
- Stay up-to-date with personalized online training
- Assist with receiving and unloading deliveries
- Communicate with employees and Management
- Additional duties as assigned
You are applying to work with a franchisee of Scooter's Coffee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own terms of employment, including wage, training, and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Workdays are Monday-Sunday and Holidays. We are closed Christmas Day and close early on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.