Our top servers average $25-$30 an hour
Russ' Restaurants is Seeking Energetic, Friendly & Guest Focused Team Members! Locally Owned by the Same Family Since 1934!
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? A place that values family? A restaurant with great food and even better employees? If you said "yes" to any part, keep reading!
What we offer you:
- Competitive Wages!
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Great Training and Development Programs
- Generous Employee Discounts at any of our Restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Multiple Benefit Plans to Suit Your Needs
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Positive and Respectful Work Environment Where Diversity is Valued
- Dental and Vision Insurance for Part-time Employees
- FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for You and your Family!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Plan (up to $400 for each employee that you refer )
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
- No Late Nights!
Your role is to exceed our guest's expectations and you are the key to our restaurant's success, as you contribute to delivering an excellent experience to our guests every time! Prior experience is a big plus, but for the right person, no experience is necessary, we will train you!
A successful Russ' Server
- Enjoys meeting & talking to new people
- Delivers genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by warmly greeting and guiding our guests through our menu, while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings.
- Takes pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
- Creates positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests.
- Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
- Provides guest with whatever is needed to make their experience comfortable & enjoyable
- Monitors timing of product preparation & eagerly delivers products to guests
- Uses Point of Sale system, cash & credit card handling
- Has great manners on the telephone
- Maintains neat workspace & sets fellow employees up for success by completing daily side work
- Works & communicates well with guests, fellow employees & management
- Able to identify when a product does not meet quality standards & resolve the issue before bringing product to guest
- Prioritizes tasks, moves fast with footsteps and is efficient with their time
- Stays well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Values honesty and integrity
- Is dedicated to continuous learning about products & procedures
- Has self-awareness; able to maintain composure in a busy environment
- Has great at on-your-feet thinking
- Devoted team player; willing to lend a helping hand or reach out when needed
- Motivated to self-identify and complete necessary side-work and other tasks during any available down time
If you feel this is you, please apply now! We are setting up immediate interviews!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.