HOTEL OPERATIONS ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
Club Quarters is seeking a dynamic Operations Analyst to join our team.A successful candidate will have a genuine passion for financial analysis within the hospitality industry, as well as share Club Quarters innovative spirit.
The Operations Analyst will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. They will also interact with and support Senior Leadership, Central Services and all hotels. Ongoing duties will include financial, administration and support, oversight/preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports; working with Senior Leadership on annual budgets, departmental financial analysis and driving cost savings initiatives. Provide analytical reporting tools for both the properties & corporate departments and develop a best in class hospitality reporting tool kit.
• Develop key financial and guest satisfaction metrics and standard reports with direction and support from Senior Leadership.
• Create and maintain standard reporting templates to be used company-wide (daily, weekly, monthly).
• Own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget, forecast and proforma.
• Perform monthly financial analysis for each property.
• Create ad-hoc reports and validate existing reporting data.
• Assist in the integration of financial systems with other business systems and the data warehouse.
• Maintain hotel inventories and par levels (cleaning & guest supplies, terry, linen, bathroom amenities etc ). Assist in the purchasing process.
• 4-year college degree preferred
• Three (3) years related experience using/administering an accounting software in hospitality or service industry. Must have hospitality experience.
• Ideal candidate held/holds a managerial/supervisory position at a hotel's front desk
• Hands-on knowledge with OPERA PMS (Cloud or V5 versions)
• Knowledgeable in Medallia or other guest service/on line management tool (reporting and analytics)
• Knowledgeable in guest touch point systems via SMS or WHATS APP (i.e. Medallia Concierge/Zingle, Kipsu)
• Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with compliance required.
• Strong technical background and analytical skills.
• Self-starting, problem solving, impeccable attention to detail.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Ability to improve technical processes within a live environment.
• Ability to make evaluative judgments and give constructive criticism.
• Ability for meet deadlines and provide complete products in a professional and presentable format.
• Ethical Conduct and respect for sensitive data privacy required.
• Must be courteous and gracious, maintain a professional demeanor always. Positive Attitude and Collaborative spirit.
• Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow colleagues and other departments within the organization.
• PPT and ability to write compelling positions based on analysis.