Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle
La Quinta Denver - Westminster
8701 Turnpike Drive
Westminster , CO 80031
The Room Attendant will be servicing guest rooms, while making sure to follow a comprehensive cleaning process throughout the hotel
following all of the Brand and CDC guidelines for cleanliness.
- Thoroughly clean and santize guest rooms on a regular schedule, daily.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from public spaces, hallways, and rooms.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock cart with cleaning and sanitization supplies such as bleach, mops, wipes, brooms.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Ensure overall cleanliness satisfaction for all rooms, public spaces, and guest touch points.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Clean and sanitize according to CDC and brand standards