Ardsley - Ardsley, NY
Are you a food aficionado who simply cannot learn enough about what the world food market has to offer? Do you love being around friendly people every day with the same interests and ambitions. Do you take a genuine love in your work and make sure that others feel welcome and at home in your environment?
If you answered yes to these questions, then DeCicco & Sons is the perfect place for you! If you have an interest in working with one of the fastest growing premium quality food markets in the Westchester area, please bring us a resume along with a detailed cover letter letting us know why you chose DeCicco's and what you wish to offer with your experience and expertise. Whether you're a chef wanting to hone your craft in our kitchens, a manager wanting to extend your invaluable food knowledge to our shoppers, or a cashier looking to find a friendly and fun place to work, we are always interested in expanding the DeCicco & Sons family.
Current Job Opportunities:
Seafood Team Member
Starting Rate: $18.00/hr
The Seafood Team Member is responsible for all fresh/frozen seafood, preparing/packing out fresh and packaged product and preparing pre-made meals. A Seafood team member is responsible for providing prompt and friendly customer service. Team members work safely and adhere to all food safety and sanitation standards in each area of the department to provide customers with the highest quality seafood offerings.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing display by checking quality, keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked, rotating, and removing out-of-date products, filling ice tables, and performing other duties assigned.
- Maintains accurate department signage and pricing.
- Receive, unload, and put away product delivery.
- Stock, price, rotate and place product on seafood displays according to DeCicco & Sons standards.
- Maintain sanitation standards in the backroom, cooler, and sales area.
- Water and ice down various products.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Working on feet for entire shift
What you bring to the team:
- Great customer service
- Ability to work on a team
- Good oral communication skills
- Great work ethic
Why You will love working here!
At DeCicco & Sons, we believe that happy, loyal Team Members create happy, loyal customers - in that order. That is why we focus on comprehensive benefits that are aimed at creating happiness in your work-life, and future-life.
Affordable Quality Healthcare Coverage
Medical Coverage Opt-out Stipend
Employee Wellness Program
Voluntary Life Insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Yearly Pay Increase and Merit Pay
Team Member Discounts
Company Paternity & Maternity Leave
All benefits are subject to certain eligibility requirements.
Perks - Perks are the extras-the things we do to make sure you know how amazing we think you are!
Competitive Pay Above Minimum Wage
Company Bonding Events: Playland, Company BBQ, Movie Night, Holiday Party, Gym membership, Discount Cellular Phone Coverage, Holiday Costume Competitions, Food Catering Discount, Team Member Recognitions & Rewards, Team Member Assistance Program.