Spa Estheticians - Join the team at beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort!
From soothing massage therapy and hot stone rituals to invigorating body scrubs and rejuvenating facials, Bayside Spa offers treatments to pamper guests whether for a special occasion or for overall health, wellness, and beauty. The Esthetician administers professional facials and waxing services to our guests. They must possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa's specific facial treatment offerings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional facial and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock room as required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must hold and maintain a current state Esthetician license.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa's specific facial treatment offerings.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be a team player and ability to work well with spa team members to best serve the guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)