The pay rate for this position is $10 - $12 / hour, depending on experience! While we are accepting all applications, we are looking for individuals who can work morning and afternoon shift.
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
Responsible for performing routine duties necessary to provide a clean and well-stocked dining room during meal periods in accordance with Parkhurst standards and procedures under strict sanitary conditions.
1. Restock beverages and other items as needed, which may include refilling of milk dispensers.
2. Keep cereal dispensers full at all times.
3. Keep beverage area and dining room clean during service periods.
4. Make sure sufficient numbers of cups and glasses are present and remove empty glass racks. Empty glass racks must be taken to dish room.
5. Assist our guests, as needed, in a friendly and professional manner. Follows Smile Plus hospitality imperatives.
6. Ensure soda machines are iced down before and after each service period. Take off and soak the soda caps in hot water overnight.
7. Follow cleaning schedule as provided by management, using "clean as you go" techniques.
8. Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
9. Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
10. Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards.
11. Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
12. Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
Frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.
- FREE meal during your shift
- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Paid time off
- Management career advancement opportunities
- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.