Substitute/Food Service Substitute Worker
Closing Date: SUBSTITUTE FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANTS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up serving lines and serve food to students, staff, parents and guests
- Run Food Service Computer as students go through the cafeteria lines.
- Greet and interact with customers in a respectful and prompt manner
- Operate commercial kitchen and cafeteria equipment, i.e. dishwasher, mixers, etc.
- Clean and sanitize: work areas, equipment, and counter/table surfaces
- Daily cleaning of kitchen space to include sweeping and mopping floors
- Hours are 2-4 hours per day during school days to cover employee absences.