EZ Stop-Baskin Robins Team Member (Seasonal/Part Time)
EZ Stop stores are family-owned, community-centered convenience stores located throughout the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Our mission is to run community convenience stores made exceptional by fresh, local products and good, friendly people.
EZ Stop is seeking nice people to provide an excellent customer experience in the Baskin Robins that we operate in our store. The main focus of our Baskin Robins Team Members is to prepare and present food safely, quickly and efficiently. If you enjoy working on teams, treat others with respect, are self-motivated, and dependable, then you would be a great fit for this role. Candidates with a passion for ice cream and a desire to learn and grow their skillset will stand out.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers and provide a friendly, positive, and genuine shopping experience
- Prepare and present food safely, quickly, and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic, and tidy, at all times
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level
- Maintain cleanliness of the store, deli, bathrooms, and outdoor areas (i.e. dusting, mopping, emptying trash, cleaning, etc.)
- Provide customer feedback to the store manager and deliver on our promise of Nice People. Good Stuff.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to perform individually and as a member of a team in a fast-paced environments with little to no supervision
- Ability to work any shift based on business needs to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be 16 years or older